July 2018- Rachel Schleicher
Tell us a little bit about yourself!
- I moved here from Charleston, SC to be a primate keeper at the zoo, but I’m from Pennsylvania. Yea, I get to play with monkeys every day (and also pick up their poop).
What brought you to Nashletics?
- I started at Nashletics for a 6 week challenge and have been wanting to try CrossFit for a few years. I stayed because I love the atmosphere and the variation of moves from day to day.
What's your favorite thing to do outside of the gym?
- I like playing any kind of sport, mostly volleyball (see you July 28th)! I also like to play golf, hike and am typically up for any activity outside.
What have you learned about yourself since joining Nashletics?
- I’ve learned I’m a ridiculous morning person and workouts put me in a great mood for the rest of the day.
What is one think about you that we may not know about you?
- You probably don’t know that I love Fall because of Halloween and Thanksgiving!
What advice would you give your past self the day before you started Nashletics?
- I would tell myself that "You'll end up enjoying CrossFit way more than you expected and that joining is a solid life decision."